Jeffrey S. Borer MDHELLO! I’m Dr. Borer, an exceptional RESEARCHER and CLINICIAN on a lifelong mission to create new knowledge that advances the practice of cardiovascular medicine.
For over four-decades, my ongoing work with
- FDA — US Food and Drug Administration
- NIH — National Institutes of Health
- NASA — National Air and Space Administration
- ISO — International Standards Organization
- Author — 8 Books + over 500 Articles
- Editor and Reviewer — for the 8 most distinguished Cardiology Journals
has kept me continuously on the cutting edge of the most promising developments in cardiovascular know-how:
- new cardiovascular management strategies
- testing methodologies
- medical treatments
- and research initiatives throughout the field.
Through my groundbreaking research projects at
- Howard Gilman Institute
- Schiavone Cardiovascular Translational Research Institute
I continue to advance the frontiers of medicine regarding:
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI)
- Chronic Stable Coronary Disease
- Heart Valve Disease
- Heart Failure
- Cardiac Imaging
- Therapeutic Heart-Rate Slowing.
I am a Cardiologist.
MY SPECIAL EXPERTISE
- Valvular and other Structural Heart Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease
I have worked in all sub-specialties of cardiology:
- patient evaluation and management
- diagnostic catheterizations
- interventional catheterizations = angioplasties (PTCA, PCI).
- non-invasive testing = including electro-cardiograms, echo-cardiograms, and nuclear studies (radioisotope-based).
- clinical electrophysiology testing w/ electrical catheters.
I provide the highest standard of patient care through my clinical practice in New York City.
My hospital affiliations are with:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
(Weill Cornell Medical Center)
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Hospital for Special Surgery
Patient Success Stories
Dr. Borer’s singular approach to care — cutting-edge insights and uncommon resourcefulness — transforms every patient’s life. WHY NOT YOU?
“Dear Dr. Borer: We have been a team for more than 25 years, since Frank Gifford first referred me to you, and it’s been great.
It’s always good to see you — and the best of all is that I’m still here to do that! Thanks so much for all your attentive care.”REGIS PHILBIN
Our connection will never be broken: God bless him and his lovely wife, Brondi, and his responsive and attentive staff. With much respect and admiration,” SONNY GROSSO
“Almost 30-years ago, after I’d suffered a heart attack during angioplasty and was in a panic about my health — the egg-shell path ahead — Jeff Borer took me as a patient and through his care and understanding I have lived a normal, anxiety-free (so far as my heart is concerned) existence.
I have many doctors in many disciplines but none with his comprehensive and compassionate care.“KEN GROSS