My Clinical PracticeI am a Cardiologist.
MY SPECIAL EXPERTISE
- Valvular and other Structural Heart Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease
I have worked in all sub-specialties of cardiology:
- patient evaluation and management
- diagnostic catheterizations
- interventional catheterizations = angioplasties (PTCA, PCI).
- non-invasive testing = including electro-cardiograms, echo-cardiograms, and nuclear studies (radioisotope-based).
- clinical electrophysiology testing w/ electrical catheters.
Book an Appointment: 212.289.7777
THE CUTTING EDGE OF CARE
Choose Me as Your Doctor:
gain access to the most current, most reliable patient care resources — optimized for YOU
- Best Insights
- Best Treatments
- Best Drugs
- Best Devices
My hospital affiliations are with:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
(Weill Cornell Medical Center)
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Hospital for Special Surgery
Everything Starts with an Office Visit...
Office Hours are Tuesdays + Fridays
“As a patient myself and as the family member of a gravely ill patient, I have benefitted from Dr. Borer’s world-renowned expertise and kindness for twenty years.
When a member of my family was gravely ill with an infected heart valve, Dr. Borer never left his side, even on weekends and late at night. And Dr. Borer gave him many added years of precious life by managing his illness with the right medications and timely referral to surgery.
He is the best cardiologist you could find anywhere. A Godsend.”BETSY MCCAUGHEY
Let’s bring the most effective and innovative care to your specific case:
Not only do I already know about the latest breakthroughs…
Frequently, I’ve been directly involved in developing and evaluating them.
1ST THINGS 1ST
Our practice is to first speak with patients — before making appointments.
We do this in order to understand how much time we need to set aside for an initial consultation — and whether any testing should be done before your first visit.
We provide comprehensive, expert heart care — personalized for you.
Whether you need an annual heart screening for prevention — or if you have evidence of more serious heart conditions.
Dr. Borer only accepts Medicare — no other Health Insurance will be accepted.
- 551 Madison Avenue (@ 55th Street)
- Office = 7th Floor
- ENTER via 55th Street
- New York, NY 10022